Mental Health Support
Mental Health Contact Poster - Updated August 2022
Feel free to download or print out our poster packed with useful mental health contact information. This has been updated to provide you with all the available organisations who will support ambulance staff at times of crisis, or even if you are worried about someone else.
You can also download a copy of the TASC Crisis Phoneline poster and the AACE Mental Health Continuum poster, which is a sector specific diagnostic resource which also links to supporting services.
Simply Because #YouMatter
All the email addresses and web links shown below are hyperlinked so you access each organisation's information instantly.
The Ambulance Staff Charity (TASC)
The Ambulance Service Charity is for colleagues and families of colleagues who may be in need of advice or support.
- Crisis Phoneline (available 24-hours a day): 0300 373 0898
- Telephone: 0800 1032 999
- Email: email@example.com
Click here to link with are page which looks at the services offered by The Ambulance Staff Charity.
Unmind is a site that offers free access to NHS colleagues with a variety of Mindfulness, Meditation and Yoga sessions.
Mental Health at Work / Our Frontline
- Website: www.mentalhealthatwork.org.uk/
- Additional Site: www.mentalhealthatwork.org.uk/ourfrontline/
The leading mental health charity available with online resources for support, personal advice and assistance.
- Telephone: 0300 123 3393
- Text: 86463
- Website: www.mind.org.uk/information-support/helplines
This site contains a number of free apps and sites focusing on looking after our own mental health and well-being.
- Telephone: 116 123 (24 hours a day, free to call)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.samaritans.org
Heads together provide SHOUT with differing helplines to meet a variety of mental health needs.
- Shout Text Response: 85258 (Text the word SHOUT)
- Website: www.headstogether.org.uk/get-support/
Never forget to ask each other, 'Are You OK?'